crafted by photobiz
What you never asked to know
- I believe the experience of creating the photograph is just as important as the end result.
- I have lived in a castle in England.
- I spoke German and French before I spoke English.
- I live for the ocean.
- I love oysters, snails, frog legs and stone crab claws.
- I am waiting for my next kayaking adventure.
- My first automobile was a ’77 Jeep CJ7 named Hayden.
- I am a descendant of English and Spanish pirates.
- I think all men should wear kilts.
- I studied at the University of Vienna.
- I am amazed at the beauty of my daughter's soul.
- I live with my husband, daughter and a furry beast.
- I am certain if I didn’t take a photograph of it, it did not happen.
- I love to go deep sea fishing with my Dad.
- I am dreaming about my next road trip.
- I love meeting people from different cultural backgrounds; diversity is one of the greatest things about the human race.
- I am excited to create a photograph of you.